Monday, August 23, 2010

Unit 4: The stubborn three-year-old grandson.

This weeks post about how stubborn my three-year-old grandson can be.  Ethan is the greatest and the love of my life next to my son.  I thought his dad was stubborn at Ethan's age but he does not hold a candle to this little boy.

When Ethan does not get his way, he either tells you "I don't like you anymore or stop it."  It is funny because he has the most serious look on his face.  You can usually break the stern look by getting him to laugh and then the drama is over.

I guess Ethan and my son come by their stubborn streak honestly because I am the same way.  I usually go after what I want and most generally get my way.

Life is grand with the stubborn streaks.
Tracy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment