August 16th, 2010
I find myself totally stressed this week, trying to balance work and school. At work, four out of the five days I left work late, which means I get home late and still have to do dinner and homework. My normal work week starts on Tuesdays and goes to Saturdays. I get up at 5:30 am and leave the house at 6:30 am to be to work by a little before 8 am. On Wednesdays I work a night shift which starts at 2:30 pm to 11:00 pm.
For the last month work has physically and emotionally drained me. There has been a lot of stuff going on and also dealing with busy campgrounds.
I have two difficult classes this term in school which requires a lot of research and writing. I feel like I am always doing things at the last minute because this last two weeks I can not seemed to stay focused. My goals are high when it comes to work and school. I want to do and be the best I can be.
I know I am not the only one that is trying to balance school and work. I hope someone is having better success at it than I am at the moment.
Tracy
No comments:
Post a Comment